1. Fall fruits and vegetables at the Farmer's Market, including heirloom tomatoes, onions, potatoes, and a ton of apple varieties that I'm excited to try.
2. Fitting into my clothes again after several serious post-half marathon food benders involving many forms of carbohydrates and sugar. I have rediscovered exercise after a short hiatus and I feel much better now.
3. Beautiful fall weather that makes staying inside a shame--I take a walk almost every day during lunch!
4. A truly wonderful boyfriend who listens to all of my kvetching and is so sweet and unfailingly supportive.
5. Lots of freelance work, which means some productive evenings and weekends and extra money for the trip fund!