26. One of my favourite authors is Henry James. Most people don't like him. I, on the other hand, thought The Turn of the Screw was brilliant.
27. My dad is from France thus I am half French.
28. I am 5'1" tall.
29. I really love to read
30. My whole family really loves to read. When I was little and I would go to friends houses, I didn't understand why their walls weren't covered with books like ours were.
31. I did not have my first carbonated beverage until I was 13. We just didn't drink soda in my family.
32. My parents love road trips. We used to go on 3 week car trips during the summers.
33. I now hate car trips, vastly prefer planes.
34. I love airports.
35. I eat a lot of peanut butter.
36. I do not like bananas. I will, however, eat them in bread or cut up in my Cheerios.
37. I have never, ever missed breakfast. It is by far my favourite meal of the day.
38. My watch is on military time and now, after the time change, an hour behind. It still works though!
39. I love Target.
40. I hate Wal-Mart. I haven't been to one in years.
41. I love musicals. My parents strongly disapprove of this.
42. I love elephants. I collect elephant figurines and currently have three on my desk.
43. I have lots of elephant stories, just ask.
44. I hate the circus.
45. I am conflicted about zoos.
46. Dumbo and The Little Mermaid are my favourite Disney movies. I can sing all the songs from each.
47. I'm not really all that into music. I'll listen to it, but I'm never up on the newest bands or latest releases.
48. That said, I was listening to the Shins and Snow Patrol, like, 4 years ago.
49. This is thanks to my bf, who IS up on the newest music.
50. My bf has great taste in music.