Haha, only six? Well, I'll pick the six weirdest then.
1. I don't like seafood. Any of it. This includes shrimp/crab/calamari/sushi/etc. If it is from the sea, I don't like it. I am also probably allergic to some of it, as I am allergic to crab. I'll try anything once (just enough times to discover that it will give me hives) but I won't guarantee that I'll like it.
2. I think the idea of Blue Cheese is really gross. I have not actually ever had blue cheese because although I will try anything once, I know already that I am allergic to blue cheese because I am allergic to Penicillin, which is mold, the same kind of mold that blue cheese is. I have been expressly told, by my doctor (the one who was there for the fun and lively discovery that I was allergic to Penicillin) NOT to eat blue cheese. I cannot say that I am all that upset.
3. I really hate it when my food touches. As in, touches my other food. I don't want the corn juice running into my roll and my spaghetti sauce juice running into my corn juice. I don't care that it all goes the same place, it doesn't taste the same getting there so I don't want it to touch and the tastes to get confused. Go ahead, make fun of me for this, you won't be the first (or the last, I'm sure) to do so.
4. I do not like steak. I think it is gross and chewy and not very flavorful. I will eat beef in spaghetti sauce and maaaaybe stew but that is about it. I don't really care about the plight of the cows or the inhumanity of slaughter houses (yes I read The Jungle and Fast Food Nation and it is unfortunate but so are lots of things that happen to HUMANS, which is a species I identify with a bit more) I mainly don't care for the taste of many beef-ful dishes.
5. I eat my french fries one at a time, in a very unique manner. I pick a fry up in one hand, my ketchup packet up in the other, and put a thin line of ketchup on each fry before I eat it. I don't eat the ends of french fries because they are unnecessarily crispy and I'm not going to waste french fry calories eating a part of the fry that I don't like. You don't have to pretend to understand, its ok, I know its weird.
6. I love love love Diet Coke. I drink at least one every single day, as I have been doing for the past 8 years. I need the caffeine. I'm addicted. I have Diet-Coked my way through hangovers, family vacations, weird time changes, and many foreign countries. I prefer to drink it out of a can, then a 20-ounce bottle would be my second choice, then a fountain drink (minimal ice) and then finally a 3-liter bottle would be last choice (too much of a tendency to go flat faster). If I ask for Diet Coke and the server brings me Diet Pepsi instead thinking that its not a big deal and I won't know the difference, I WILL know. I can tell the difference and I really hate Diet Pepsi.
I am weird about food. I know this. It won't insult me if you shake your head in disbelief and say, "that is so weird." I appreciate foodies but am not one of them. I find joy in other activities that replace what gourmet cooking would occupy in some people's lives. I eat to live, not live to eat, and I'm ok with that.