Thursday, November 30, 2006

Copycat

Someone else I know posted this in their blog, and I have nothing original to say, so here goes:


1. 3 Things that scare me: Not being smart enough, never finding a life long partner or getting married thus dying alone, and failing

2. 3 People who make me laugh: Roommate, N, and Mimi Smartypants

3. 3 Things I love: reading, full-energy running on a cold day, snuggling with N

4. 3 Things I hate: hypocrisy, the fact that I can't find a job, being treated like I'm stupid

5. 3 Things I don’t understand: Computers, where I'm going with my life, why George Bush is still president

6. 3 Things on my desk: A birthday card for N, the utility bill, a black three hole punch that I "borrowed" from the university once and ahem, never returned

7. 3 Things I’m doing right now: Thinking about work this afternoon and how much I don't want to go, blowing my bangs out of my face, listening to Christmas music

8. 3 Things I want to do before I die: Get my PhD, live in Europe for a while, run a marathon

9. 3 Things I can do: write (arguably well), hyperextend my elbows, be organized

10. 3 Things I can’t do: Play a musical instrument, speak a foreign language, ever frikin remember to watch The Office on Thursday at 7:30pm (It's right before Grey's! Why can't I ever remember this?!)

11. 3 Things I think you should listen to: "I Am Trying To Break Your Heart" by Wilco, "Just Like Honey" from the Jesus and Mary Chain, Your better judgement


12. 3 Things you should never listen to: Fox News Channel, George Bush, unsolicited advice

13. 3 things I would like to learn: To speak French, to drive a standard, to cook

14. 3 Favorite foods: Apples, Cheese, My Mom's Spaghetti

15. 3 Beverages I drink regularly: Water, Diet Coke, Cranberry Juice Cocktail

16. 3 Shows I watched as a kid: I Love Lucy, The McNeil-Leher News Hour (at night with my parents, because we only had one TV. I was deprived as a child), Sesame Street

No comments: